- God and son of God are one (Symbol No. 11)
- God’s eternal method and technique of creation (Symbol No. 13)
- The evolution of cosmic consciousness (Symbol No. 4)
- “Go, and sin no more” (Symbol No. 20)
- Turning the other cheek (Symbol No. 23)
- “An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth” (Symbol No. 19)
- “In my Father’s house are many mansions” (Symbol No. 7)
- The cosmic journey through eternity and infinity (Symbol No. 14)
- The kingdom of the sphinx (Symbol No. 24)
- The united states of the world, “one shepherd and one flock” (Symbol No. 26)
The cosmic journey through eternity and infinity: A Short Explanation of Symbol No. 14
The cosmic journey of the living beings is really a journey through higher and higher cycles with no end. For this reason they are called “spiral cycles”.
On the symbol we can see 7 of these spiral cycles marked with the letters:
A – the spiral of atoms/matter and such like.
B – the spiral of cell beings and such like.
C – the spiral of organ beings and such like.
D – our own spiral/mesocosmos.
E – the planet or globe spiral.
F – the solar system spiral.
G – the galaxy or milky way spiral.
We can see that the 6 kingdoms or zones of consciousness (the 6 different colours around the circle described in Symbol 13) repeat endlessly through various organism-principles. The white field marks that part of the eternal universe that we perceive as living.
May bee that the symbol gives an impression of an organising factor behind this co-operation stretching between microcosmos and macrocosmos? (See Symbol 7).